· Archaeological Impact Assessments
· Developing Mitigation Strategies
Non-intrusive Survey Services:
· Field-walking Survey: involves the
systematic examination of ploughed fields searching for archaeology and material culture finds.
· Topographical and Earthwork Survey
provides accurate plan or map and reports on the condition of the landscape.
· Photographic Survey
· Test Trenching: involves opening trenches
covering a sample of the surface area of the site to find out what if any remains are present.
· Monitoring Brief: this is where an
archaeologist monitors ground-works to identify and examine any archaeological finds.
Identification and Analysis
· Conservation· Reports